- 1 bottle prosecco
- 2 ounces peach schnapps
- 4 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 4 ounces pom juice
- 1 small bottle mango flavored soda water
- 6-8 sprigs rosemary
- 1 fresh pomegranate
- .5 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- Add 1 cup of water to a small pan with 2-3 sprigs of rosemary, bring to a boil.
- Add sugar to boiling water and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat, strain rosemary leaves and set to cool.
- Clean and de-seed pomegranate. Set seeds aside.
- Pour Prosecco evenly into 4 cocktail glasses.
- Add .5 ounces of peach schnapps, .5 ounces rosemary simple syrup, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 ounce pom juice and a splash of mango soda water to each glass and stir.
- Add 1 tablespoon of pomegranate seeds to each glass.
- Allow the pomegranate seeds time to float to the top of the glass and garnish with 1 sprig of rosemary.
Best if made with chilled prosecco and peach schnapps, or with 1 – 2 ice cubes if needed.